I'm like that, I check my blog stats - praying that I've become an overnight blogging sensation - and usually it's just '0 comments'. Then occasionally, I check it and there's a big, fat number one sat there.
You can just imagine me doing a happy dance here.
I love your blog. Wish I could illustrate mine, but the one time I did that you could barely tell the people from the trees. So I gave up.
Wahey, what d' you know?
ReplyDeleteTWO COMMENTS.
TWO FREAKIN' COMMENTS.
I'm like that, I check my blog stats - praying that I've become an overnight blogging sensation - and usually it's just '0 comments'. Then occasionally, I check it and there's a big, fat number one sat there.
You can just imagine me doing a happy dance here.
I love your blog. Wish I could illustrate mine, but the one time I did that you could barely tell the people from the trees. So I gave up.
Abbie
Tree people ftw, am I right? XD Thank you very much
Delete