Sunday, April 7, 2013

ONE. THOUSAND. PAGEVIEWS.

I am forever alone so a thousand pageviews is PRETTY DARN HUGE.

Throw the confetti for me, my peeps. Start the firecrackers. LET'S SET THE WORLD ON FIIIIIRE.

MAKE IT BURN BRIIIIGHTEEEEER.

THAN MY BRO'S MOOOOOOOO-OOO-OOOON.

'Cause brotherly moons are nasty. O_O

And to celebrate, I show you Weird Fact About Me #6. ('Cause I'm so grateful you peeps accept me for who I am, I'm doing exactly what you love: being myself. Being myself = making no effort whatsoever.)

sloppy coloring strikes again

kidZ's Great Big List Why She Enjoys Wearing Baseball Caps Backwards:
  1. The breeze is better
  2. You keep your hair off yo face
  3. You look cooler. 
  4. Because I want to and that's that. -.-
Unfortunately because of my tendency to wear baseball caps like that, several conversations with strangers go like this:

Dude: *looks at me*
Me: Hi :D
Dude: psst yo are you a tomboy?
Me: O.o Uh no I'm a regular girl.
Dude: girl why you wear your cap like that? you a dude girl?
Me: Uh, no, I'm a normal girl. >:I
Dude: normal girls dun wear caps like that bro
Me: I just want to wear it like that. Why you whispering? ._.
Dude: i enjoy writing in small text. weeeeeeeeeeeasugrfuru9jre9ujheru5jni5yjnij9fd9i-jimanaliene9u8hreu9hthe9-th9j-ht5jin


To all you guys who have been with me since Post 1...wait, no. If you were with me since Post 1, please forget Post 1. D: PLEASE. FORGET. POST 1. DDD: (I was young and foolish. Now I'm just foolish.)

To all you guys who visited my blog because I posted a link of it on my profile/I kidnapped you/ I blackmailed you/ I offered you cookies/ I stole your cookies and you stayed with me just'cause I'm way too awesome, thank you. Just thank you. :D See how much a random link/blackmail/bribe can change your life? Eh? EEEEH?

And to some of those dudes who have just read this blog for the first time...please stay with me. Please. I'm...very...lonely. .____. My only companions are you...my fans.


I have awesome companions don't I?
yeah i'm getting lonelier by the day
loneliness ftw

Oh and here's another little gift. Check out this cool guy named Domics. He does cool comics, animations (check out his remix, [wordforpregnantdogs] Be Crazay :D), and other cool junk. And more importantly, he's FILIPINOOOOO.

Okay, complimentary Cat Bug:

Cat.
Bug.

(There, bro. You happy? -.-) Peace out. -w-

1 comment:

  1. Hello. Hello, hello, hello, hell-oh. I haven't been with you since post one, but I have been with you for... a while. Meh. I suppose.

    Abbie - who didn't really have anything to say but felt the need to comment.

    ReplyDelete

By commenting, you have given us one dollar to save a Nyan Kitten from being eaten. Thank you, kind, kind person (i ^ i)