Anyway, I'm here to talk about being embarrassed because I get embarrassed everytime.You know when I get embarrassed the most?
- When I reply to something I totally misunderstood. For example, someone says, "Do any of you have a keyboard?" and I thought he meant COMPUTER keyboard, so I say, "Sure, I have a few extra." and they say, "Great, because I'm entering a band and I don't want to play boring piano anymore."
- The usual XD. Once, I entered a talent contest and I was SURE I was going to win....until they asked me how to model. I thought, THEY SAID NOTHING ABOUT MODELING D: so I just started dancing in front of an entire shopping mall of people...
- When I look at my old stories/songs/posts/videos. I am a perfectionist. Whenever I look at this blog's terrible, horrific, too cheesy, grammatically wrong old posts, I just want to hack it into pieces and feed its carcass to a pigeon ._. lol
- When people treat me too much like a kid. You know, like those times when you go to buy a fruit shake and the person says, "The straws are over here, darling. Let me get that for you." LOL, I know I love being a kid, but there are times I really hate looking like a 9-year-old (I'm so short XD).
- When people ask me what my acne is. Yes, I have acne ._. and then they come up to me and say "Is that a rash?" then I say "This is acne, ma'am/sir" and then they go "O.O ACNE?!?!"
Okay, that's the end of the long list of things I get embarrassed about.
All of us get embarrassed one time or another, even those people who seem as blank as a sheet of Office Warehouse muti-purpose paper. Now, whenever you get embarrassed, you could either:
a) sulk about it forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and EVER. which i do. LOL no, I just do it MOST of the time. This is the worst thing you can do, because you unconsciously label yourself as a dork. Which ruins your self-esteem FOREVER.
b) laugh about it and accept the fact that failing is being human. And, unless you're actually a super-smart genetically-engineered cockroach, you ARE a human. This is the harder path becaaaaauuuse laughing at yourself is hard. I should know.
Which path would you choose?
(This is just a random, semi-inspiring post about embarrassment. I've said embarrassment so many times now I don't want to say it again x3x)
No comments:
Post a Comment
By commenting, you have given us one dollar to save a Nyan Kitten from being eaten. Thank you, kind, kind person (i ^ i)