Saturday, May 4, 2013

Three Wishes Meme

I really, really love doing memes. And I really, really love procrastinating from revising o___o

Anyway, this one is called the Three Wishes Meme. Which I'll be answering. (Dur.)

1.) What are 3 things on your Wish list and why?   
Gifto Numero Uno (I'm feeling Spanish today XD): A pen tablet. 'Cause, you know, drawing with a mouse is hard as flob. You can't really animate with a mouse, you know. :I
Gifto Numero Dos: Eyeglasses. My eyes suck.
Gifto Numero Tres: A new guitar string.

(I'm sure some of you recognize this wish list, T_T)

2.) What do you miss about your childhood? 

BUT I'M STILL A CHILD D: Meh, I guess what I missed the most was the carelessness of it all. Minimal responsibility. No work, all play. No worries about money and spirituality and the pressure of being a writer and where you'll be after high school. :I

3.) What do you do on your spare time on the weekends?  

Killing my brain with hours of Internet surfing. Or, if I'm feeling merciful, then hours of reading. :>

4.) What do you appreciate most in your life?  
I'm going to be very Catholic right now and say that I just appreciate God's presence in my life. I just feel blown away knowing that He's out there, making the universe shift to fulfill my needs. :D


5.) Would you rather be rich or healthy?  

...is it a crime if I say I want to be rich and healthy? XD I guess I want to be healthy more than I want to be rich. MONEY WON'T BE AT YOUR SIDE WHEN YOU DIE, CHILDREN.

6.) If you could go back in time would you and why?  

No. I wish I could say I trust how things go and that my past were the stepping stones to my future - 'cause that's the responsible thing to do :I - but, nah, I'm just too scared of the time paradoxes I would make when I go back in time. I'm not a very careful person, so I'd probably fudge up history. ;___;

7.) Favorite game as a child?  
Does roleplaying count? .___. I wasn't really a "games" kind of kid...


8.) What is your dream career?  

Honestly? A bestselling writer/global singing sensation/derpy blogger/artist. :3 (You guys should be honored. I never really thought of blogging as fun until I started enjoying myself writing in Kid Fort.)

9.) What do you do in your free time?  
(See Number 3.) And also maybe some blogging, chatting on Facebook, writing lame comics in my Top Secret Random Sketchpad...


10.) Favorite clothing stores?  

Most of my clothes are unfortunately from cheap Filipino markets (//SOB), but Forever 21, Jeweled, and Gingersnaps have pretty neat clothes. (Now if only I could buy something from them...)

11.) What TV shows can't you live without?  

I lost interest in TV a year ago (Internet has earned its place in my heart) T_T buuut I guess it'd be Spongebob Squarepants (I don't care what you say, I won't be too old to watch it), Adventure Time, and Kaichou wa Maid-sama.

12.) 3 things you need in your life are:  

a) Food
b) Water
c) Oxygen

T_T Practical nerd alert, I repeat, practical nerd alert.

13.) What can't you sleep without?  

For some reason, I can't sleep in shorts or in a dress, so I guess I can't sleep without pants. (And a shirt, while I'm at it. :I)

14.) What are you currently a nerd for?  

Practicality. (See Number 12.) XD

15.) What is your favorite seasoning?  

Salt for salty things and sugar for sweet things. Wow, I'm original. :3

16.) What is your favorite wild animal?  

I can't decide between pandas and koalas. <3 :d="" br="" d="" style="line-height: 18px;">
17.) Name 3 of your favorite childhood shows:  

Uh, childhood-childhood or recent childhood? :/ Meh, I'll just go with childhood-childhood. (I regret it.)

a) Mr. Bean
b) Totally Spies
c) Fairly OddParents

(I apparently had a lack of love for anime as a child. Another reason I'm embarrassed by Past Me.)

18.) If you could live as a character in a movie who would it be?  

I have no idea. ._. Maybe Farren from Spy Next Door? I think it would be cool to have a spy stepfather. :I

19.) Favorite vegetable?  

Brocolli. Brocolli is love. -3-

20.) Favorite Fruit?  

Mangoooooooo. :D

21.) If you had a dragon what would you name it?  

Igneel. Maybe. (Haaaai, Fairy Tail faaans XD)

22.) What do you put on hotdogs?  

Manhattan Dressing. If you haven't heard of it, then I pity you and your hotdogs. :I

23.) Do you play online games?  

Occasionally. I play a bit of Draw My Thing, a bit of Candy Crush, and an even tinier bit of Neopets. (I'm pretty rich in Neopets. This be what happens when you have a financially literate mother. XD)

24.) What's your favorite way to get inspired?  
Reading new stories by crazy awesome authors. Sometimes I get inspired...other times I sink into deeper Writer's Depression...;___; XD


25.) Do you have a middle name?

Andrea. THERE. MY MIDDLE NAME IS ANDREA. That should satisfy some of my vicious stalkers. If I even have them. ._.

I guess we all learned a little bit about me, eh? I love these memes. If you guys know any good ones, don't hesitate to give me one. 'CAUSE I LOVE MEMES MORE THAN YOU THINK. D:<

I'll answer a few more in a moment, so peace out, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By commenting, you have given us one dollar to save a Nyan Kitten from being eaten. Thank you, kind, kind person (i ^ i)