I usually go to bed 2 in the morning now (guilty, guilty -.-), but there's one thing keeping me up in particular: party animals.
One of our neighbors is holding a party and there's loud club music everywhere and people screaming and going "WOOOO~ AW YEEEAAAH!" like me when I get the high score on Nyan Cat Fever, singing karaoke (these people...can't sing. And I was being polite there! :3), AND DISTURBING kidZ D:
And oh yeah, THEY DON'T SEEM TO MIND THAT IT'S FLIPPING MIDNIGHT.
You're free to call me a killjoy or a buzzkill or...or...or whatever I'd call Morgan Quartzeffer (lol, she's a character in one of my stories. Move on). But I personally think that any party that ends later than 11:30pm probably sucks.
They're so noisy I just want to go upstairs, open the window, throw a chair out and scream, "YO! YOU PARTY ANIMALS! YEAH YOU! SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP HERE SO CAN YOU LIKE
LOWER YOUR FLIPPING VOLUUUME?
you sound like Joridge when he's drunk on Coke >:I"
I normally don't mind loud music and screaming and stuff--'cause I, like, listen to music on my iPhone on full volume and my voice is so loud that it can LITERALLY be heard three houses away--and I have nothing against parties, but seriously.
When I'm older (and still a kid, FOREVER! :O), when I go to parties, I'm probably gonna listen to hacking awesome loud songs at eight in the evening, scream only because I totally just beat Kuya in Nyan Cat Fever, and totally not disturb future kidZs.
I mean, I don't want a homeschooled, totally talented and totally insane blogger girl to open her window, throw a chair at me and scream, "YO! YOU PARTY ANIMALS! YEAH YOU! SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP HERE SO CAN YOU LIKE
LOWER YOUR FLIPPING VOLUUUME?
you sound like Mandarin when she's drunk on Gatorade >:I"
And since I have perfect respect for such people, I'll oblige.
Peace out.
No comments:
Post a Comment
By commenting, you have given us one dollar to save a Nyan Kitten from being eaten. Thank you, kind, kind person (i ^ i)