So anyway, today I'd like to talk to you guys about my brothers! (A bunch of carpenters are tearing the roof off my house and I ran out of topics sooo...) I know, there's nothing new about a girl being smack in the middle of two boys, but my bros are preeeeetty unusual.
Creeper gonna creep \m/ credit to MEEEE for the photo. took me four hours to make it :I
I drew us in our signature outfits :coolface: so the one in the weird creeper outfit is my older bro, Jorem, and the one with his tiny hand in MY tiny hand is my little bro, Joridge (D: I FORGOT HIS BLUSHIES NUUUU).
So first I'll start with my older bro whom I call KUYA :D.
He's exactly 10 months and 26 days older than me, and he's been mah buddy all my life. LOL, the reason I keep using the word "older" is because I'm taller than him :3
Kuya's probably the model of an average big brother: annoying, but pretty awesome as far as brothers go. But he's totally weeeeeird. He's obsessed with Minecraft...and cats, particularly Nyan Cat. Unlike me, he's not much of a people person, but make him the leader of a zerg rush invasion, and you'll think he has a thousand friends the way he talks to his comrades.
We have this secret language that we usually use at the dinner table. Some are:
We have this secret language that we usually use at the dinner table. Some are:
- Rolling eyes - "Ugh, stop fighting"
- Tapping twice - "Please stop"
- Squinting - "What the huh?"
- Pointing to the kitchen door - "Let's go"
And I also think we're the only people who can say "Meow" after a lecture and not take it as an insult.
Me: "Kuya, would you please, PLEASE flush the toilet whenever you go number two? I mean it TOTALLY STINKS and I've taken it UP TO HERE with your pig-man-dirty-thing-ness. If you don't, you're really gonna get it >:I"
Kuya: "Meow."
Me: "GOOD. YOU UNDERSTAND ME >:O"
I remember one time, when my mom was still working, and I was around four or five. Our grandparents left the house, so Kuya and I basically were home alone with our yaya (maid, nanny, housekeeper, etc. etc.).
We were lying down, pretending to be asleep...and when our grandma shut the door, we both sat up and said "I can't sleep T ^ T."
We ended up talking ALL NIGHT.
As if that was not enough, at around eight in the morning, our yaya told us that our mom had come home with a bag of Ricoa Flat Tops chocolates and went to the market with our grandparents. Breakfast was not cooked yet, so I took two of the chocolates and brought it to our room.
The chocolate tasted so good D: Kuya had me running back and forth to get some more, until I just decided to bring the entire bag to our bedroom.
We finished the entire bag of Flat Tops, got a scolding, and since we were too full to eat the toast and ham, that meant we just had chocolate for breakfast :3
Basically, it was just me, Kuya, and our stuffed toys for a looooong time.
That is, until one night, my mom told me that we had a new baby sibling! Hoorahz!
My bro bet that it was gonna be a boy; I obviously bet it was gonna be a girl, because I always wanted a sissyfoo. We agreed that the baby's name shall be Joridge Renaldy if it ended up being a boy, and if it was a girl, she'll be Daizen Tria. (My mom loves unique names XD)
Obviously I lost the 20 pesos I bet >.<
Joridge is like the cutest four-year-old in the history of the cutest four-year-olds D: when he grins his
First of all, if you tell him to NOT do something (e.g. "Do NOT change the channel >:O") he does exactly that T_T. Second, no matter HOW many times you scold him or shout at him or noogie him or steal his little cellphone toy from him, he will not listen. Third, he has more energy than a nuclear plant D:<. Fourth, he can move really fast--we almost thought he pickpocketed a bottle full of milk in the mall. (It turned out to be HIS bottle of milk XD)
But as far as four-year-olds go, he's one of the coolest. He can't read anything, but he can recognize logos and knows more about computers than I do. He'll go "Ate, Ate, look at netbook! It'sh Windows XP! Smart Buddy! I, I got Samsung Galaxy Y!"
And I'm like "whuuuut? o.o"
And he learns real quick. I mean, I've already told you I take some Japanese lessons, and he came into the room just in time for the techno lady voice thing to go "Wa doko desu ka?" and he left. Half a week later, when my mom was giving him a bath, he yelled out, "MAMA, WA DOKO DESU KA?"
T_T Are my brothers cool or what?
*Another makeshift jump break :P*
There's one thing tho: THOSE TWO HAVE NO BROMANCE WHATSOEVER.
They love fighting and wrestling with each other. (This is why Joridge has the most macho toddler arms and roughest toddler feet I've ever seen in ever ._.) I tend to be their peacemaker/referee/Mom Number Two.
Srsly. When they fight...They. Turn. Into. MANIACS :O
I heart them both anyway. -3-
from thatsnerdalicious.com
Peace out :>

This post made me cry. :"> And go like "D'AAAAWWW. Noriz is the best younger/older sister EVER."
ReplyDeleteo-o Your drawing gave me feels too. :">