26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?
My mom bought me ice cream. :D It was cheap ice cream ;__;, but meh, ice cream is ice cream. :3
27. Do you have a lot to learn?
Yuff. I don't even know a lot. ._.
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
Uh...they'd probably be
- Playing the guitar
- PROPER SHADING (I color things like a kindergartner ._.)
- Aikido :D
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?
Uh, I think I usually remember what other people do... ._. IDK. I have a bad memory. I'm an old lady. D:
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
Love, trust, commitment, sacrifice (SACRIFICE! SACRIFICE! SACRIFICE THE SCREAMING LADY TO YOUR PARTNER! >:D), affection, and surrender. :3
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
...I'd rather not think about that now. :I
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
- Murdering someone
- Giving up my faith :I
- Murdering someone to give up their faith
I don't know. I guess I'm just noble like that. 8D
Not really. I care about poor children, old poor people, the environment, abused animals, cancer patients, etc. all equally. :3
34. What does each decade make you think of:
...you need to improve on your grammar... ._.
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?
2000's, because that's the decade I was born in, the decade most of my favorite songs were spawned, the decade the Internet was made, etc. etc. T_T
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?
Oldie?
...
♪NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP, NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN, NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU~♫ 8D
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?
The ever-so-lovely and dinosaur-shaped (it's true, check it out on a map o.o) Philippines. The leader of the Philippines is President Noynoy Aquinoy, a.k.a. P-Noy. o.o
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be?
"Sir, please do your best to make this country a better place. :I
38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?
AXN, usually, because midnight is when the CSI marathons start. AXN was unfortunately removed from our cable provider, so...yeah... ;___;
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?
I don't know...Rapunzel's "mother", I guess...because she was the only female I could think of who sort of had a heart. ._.
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?
For show, yes. XD
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?
I'd rather fly. I get seasick. ;__;
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?
Don't ask me science questions unless you want my non-existent brains to blow up in your face. o.o
43. What does your name mean?
First Name: ----- means I'm self-assured, confident, and independent. (AWWWW. ;3; )
Middle Name: Andrea (yes, my middle name is Andrea -.- I'll reveal just this one because it's a common name :I) means Beautiful Lady. (D'AAAWWW.)
Surname: ----, it means "blueberry". (YUUUUUM XD)
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?
I'd rather explore outer space, because it's kind of cool out there. It just gets really dark in the ocean when you're deep, and all you'll see are creepy fish, so no thanks. ._.
45. Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see (kidZ's note: you mean hear, right? ._.) the word:
Air: AVATAR 8D. IDK why
Meat: Steak
Different: Unique. (Synonymtastic.)
Pink: Blossom. o.o
Deserve: Obtain... o.o
White: Pure o____o
Elvis: Sparkle
Magic: Charm
Heart: Cute o.o
Clash: Fight o.o
Pulp: Mash (I'm serious, sometimes the word association in my head makes no sense -.-)
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?
I wouldn't want to meet a dead person. o-o But, uh...Abraham Lincoln? Maybe? Cool dude. American. ._.
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?
I would very much like to meet Rick Riordan. :I
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday?
No. I'll get sick and beg for a new movie. >.>
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?
A laptop, which I've already added in my Kindle library, movies, a to-do list, and connected in a pen tablet. :D
50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved?
Someone saved my life when they offered me ice cream on a hot day. ;3; I SALUTE THIS WOMAN I CALL MAMA. XD No...I don't think there was any lifesaving involved in my life o.o
No comments:
Post a Comment
By commenting, you have given us one dollar to save a Nyan Kitten from being eaten. Thank you, kind, kind person (i ^ i)