Part One
Part Two)
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...
Fruitgoogle:
froot-goo-gel
Verb: to stare at food with surprise and desire ("He fruitgoogled the sliced watermelon all day")
Ambytime:
ahm-bee-taym
Adjective: punctual; never late ("She was a very ambytime person")
Noun: the time one takes to calm down from anger ("I excused myself from our shouting match to have ambytime")
Asscactus:
No way I'm describing how to pronounce that. T_T
Noun: A cactus that is simply the most badbutt cactus you've ever seen. ("That is one awesome asscactus :O")
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
..I think it was a tiny Clay-Doh bowl I painted red :I
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My Barbie dolls and Barbie house. ;___;
54. How many TV’s are in your house?
Three. We're so rich. 8D
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Read. If you haven't laid in the shade of a tree, with a blanket on your butt, a book cracked open on your lap, and the sound of screaming children (joy is optional >:D) in the distance, you, my friend, are missing out on a lot. :I
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
I'm like, Cool. Cool rainbow. Usually when I see one I'm like, "Heeey it's a rainbow! :D *goes back to whatever I was doing*"
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
Not that I remember. o.o
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
No. T_T
59. What is your idea of paradise?
I'm going to sound extremely cheesy, okay? (You've been warned.) My idea of paradise is that everyone knows how to truly love. Stay with me. If everyone loved each other, we'd be kind, friendly, help the needy, and wouldn't hurt our friends and family. If everyone loved the environment, we would take care of it. See what I did thar? 8D
60. Do you believe in God and if so what is He like?
Absolutely more than anything. :D What is He like? What is He like? Goodness golly, He is Love, He is Kindness, He is Generosity, He is Glory, He is Happiness, He is Forgiveness, He is Everything Good. He's the God Who loves us more than anything in the world. He's the God Who floods us with blessings through the beautiful mornings, the tweeting of the birds, the cool breezes, and the meals we have. He's the God Who forgives us despite our terribleness. He's the God who wants to be our Father, our Friend, our Joy in Life. Need I say more? (I can't go on because I might fill the entire web with gushing, and I'm sure that just made my non-Christian readers/friends squirm. :I)
61. Do you believe in Hell?
Yes, unfortunately. I can't really believe in Heaven if I don't believe in...there. (I refuse to say that name unless I'm praying because I don't want anything to do with it. Ever.) It's like...believing good exists, but not evil. Oh, evil exists, all right. Whether you like it or not. :I Which is why our task as good people (we're all good people here in this here blog...right? o.o) is to fight all the evil. Simple as that.
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't?
Forward rappelled. 8D
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
Honestly? I think the kindest thing I've ever done is tell a friend over Facebook that he was a good person. He was going through some depressing trials then. (LOL, no way I'm telling you. XD)
64. Have you gone to WTIT's facebook page and hit "like" yet? If not, why not? (No pressure.)
What's WTIT? o.o Sorry, I just came for the blog memes...
65. What holiday should exist but doesn't?
THE CELEBRATION OF THE FABULOUS BIRTH OF THE FABULOUS kidZ! I should be a hero, you know. :I
66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does?
IDK. o3o
67. What's the best joke you ever heard?
No favorites here.
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
FULLY BOOKED BOOKSTOOOORE. :D I'm such a nerd.
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
Natural. Even if everyone assumes it's dyed (it's dark brown, a tad lighter than the usual Filipino black), and even if I want to dye the ends of my hair pink soon. ;___;
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
Well, I obviously don't share deep dark secrets with strangers like, a-hem, YOU (I'm sorry, but our friendship is not yet too dear to me :I), but I do share them with my family and my youth group.
71. What is under your bed right now?
Dust bunnies. Maybe some lost buttons and coins...
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
The Land of Oz is really freaky, so, uh, I'd show myself out. PEACE!
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
If I could drive I would. 8D
74. What is the world's best song to dance to?
RUNNING BY HILLSONG UNITED.
It is also the best song for a Catholic marathoner. :D
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
"One More Night" by Maroon 5. My older twerking narwhal brother and I danced like epileptic wooden octopuses with gelatin for bones.
No comments:
Post a Comment
By commenting, you have given us one dollar to save a Nyan Kitten from being eaten. Thank you, kind, kind person (i ^ i)